HELLO THERE!
Just a quickie post to tell you all that I have changed the name, URL and contact email address of my blog from "Made by April Born" to something a little more appropriate for the topics presented here.
"Made by April Born" will still be used for my arty crafty exploits, but right now I am focussing on my health and nutrition interests, so it was time for a bit of an update.
I will also be doing more posts on nutrition and health in general, rather than just recipes, so I hope you will stick around and be inspired! I would love your comments and questions, as I believe we all have something to learn from each other and would love this to be a community of like minded people where all can find support and understanding. So please feel free to contribute by commenting on posts or flicking me an email!
Cheers!
Jas xo
No comments:
Post a Comment